We Buy Houses In Atlanta In As Little as 21 Days…
Even If It’s A Problem Property!
(We Buy Houses In Any Condition – Price Range – Or Location In The Atlanta Area)
Did you know that the average cost to renovate a home to list it is $46,328, the average amount of money you lose to Realtor commissions is $19,379, and the REAL average time between listing and closing is 79 days in Atlanta?
You don’t want to spend tens of thousands on renovating a house. You don’t want to manage unreliable contractors. You don’t want dozens of people snooping through your house every week. You don’t want to let your house sit on the market for months on end. You don’t want to have to renegotiate repairs. You don’t want a buyer who can’t get financing tying up your house. You don’t want to lose all of your profits to Realtor commissions and fees.
You just want to be done with your house. You just want more money in your bank account. You just want a fresh start. You just want to move on.
This is what Breyer Home Buyers does. We buy houses in Atlanta. And when you sell to a Home Buyers Atlanta, you want reliability. You want to know that they can close on the cash offer they give you. You want someone that’s not going to beat you up on repairs and conditions. You want someone who is NOT going to take advantage of you. You want someone who will not market your property on Facebook and Craigslist.
Are You Dealing With One Or More Of The Following Circumstances?
- Old, Outdated Houses
- New Houses
- Storm Damage
- Fire Damage
- Termite Damage
- Full of Stuff or Trash
- Dealing with high repair costs?
- Stressing about bad tenants in a rental property?
- Unfinished Construction
- Financial Issues
- Title Issues
- Have a condemned or uninhabitable house in Atlanta?
- Hoarder Home
- Low Equity
- Facing property tax liens?
- Out of Area Property
- Own a vacant house?
- Upside down on your mortgage in Atlanta?
What’s In It For You?
Sell Your House As-Is
We will buy your house in as-is condition so you don’t have to make ANY repairs.
- Save Thousands In Repairs
- Avoid Dealing With Contractors
- Leave Any Trash or Junk Behind
Sell Your House For Cash
We will buy your house for cash so you don’t have to worry about bank financing.
- No Bank Approval
- Deals Don’t Fall Apart At The Last Minute
- Get More Money For Your House
Sell Your House For Full Price
We will buy your house for full price so that you can make the most money possible.
- Don’t Sell At A 50% Discount An Investor
- Don’t Lose 6% To Realtor Commissions
- Walk Away With More Money
You Can Close In As Little As 21 Days
We will buy your house in as little as 21 days so you can move on.
- Get Rid Of Your Problems Fast
- Don’t Have To Wait Months To Sell
- Don’t Have To List And HOPE For A Buyer
We Pay Typical Closing Costs
We pay typical closing costs so you don’t have to.
- You Save An Average Of $3,789
- More Money In Your Pocket
How Selling to Breyer Home Buyers Works
Fill Out The Form
Free, no-obligation consultation.
Get A Cash Offer
You sell directly to us. No expensive real estate commissions.
You Get Paid
We can close on your home as quickly or as slowly as you choose.
What Our Previous Clients Have to Say.
“Shawn has always been fair and transparent in business. He does what’s best for everyone, not just him or his company.”
He’s going to treat you right and not take advantage of you, which is important when working with investors and trying to sell your house.
Josh Allen – Atlanta, GA
“He won’t choose the deal that takes advantage of people.”
“Shawn is a man of honesty and character, who not only is one of the smartest investors I have ever met but is unique in his genuine care for people. He won’t choose the deal that takes advantage of people. That’s how our professional relationship developed into a great friendship.”
Zachary Horn – Atlanta, GA
“Shawn and Melissa bought a house from us recently. It was the easiest experience I’ve had in real estate.”
Shawn bought the house in as-is condition in 15 days. He didn’t play games, renegotiate, or anything we dealt with when we were working with other “buyers.” They were reliable and saved us so much money. We can’t thank them enough for saving our family financially.
Lola Parker – Atlanta, GA
Check out some of the reviews that homeowners have left us on our Breyer Home Buyers Google Reviews page.
Breyer Home Buyers Has Been Featured In
We Buy Houses Atlanta
We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in Atlanta and surrounding areas. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of the things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market… if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash Atlanta.
Are you willing to let your house sit on the market for months while your Atlanta Realtor tries to sell your house?
Are you ready to pack up all of your stuff into storage, keep the house super clean, take off work for showings, have people snooping through your house, host open houses where you have to pack the family up and leave? But most importantly, are you willing to spend thousands in repairs and mortgage payments just to list the house and have it sit on the market for months on end? What if it costs you more money than you make to list the house with an Atlanta Realtor? You just blew thousands of dollars for what? Absolutely nothing. You could have spent that money on your family’s new home months ago.
Wouldn’t you rather have a guaranteed cash offer in hand so that you can sell your house fast and just be done with it? Imagine getting to just pack up what you want to take, leaving the rest, and just walking away. Your family can move on faster, easier. You pick the closing date. You don’t have to worry about being a victim to the buyer’s wants which means that you can schedule the day that works best for your family. Don’t use your vacation days at work. Don’t hire movers to move the house in 2 days. Put more money in your pocket when you sell to Atlanta house buyers. (Imagine moving without creating tension between you and your spouse as you spend late nights trying to pack up everything on time.)
When you decide to sell your house fast in Atlanta, working with a reputable cash home buyer can make this transition easy for your family.
As one of the largest home buyers Atlanta, we buy houses in Atlanta, and all surrounding areas including Marietta, Smyrna, Lawrenceville, College Park, Union City, and other cities in Georgia. If you need to sell your house fast in Georgia, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose.🙂
- How to Sell My House
- How to Get Cash for Houses
- How We Buy Houses for Cash
- Can I Sell to House Flipper Buyers?
- Selling to Companies That Buy Houses
- How We Buy Homes
- Vetting House Buyers
- Benefits of Selling to Cash Home Buyers
How to Sell My House
If you’re wondering how to sell my house, you’re in the right spot.
You have a few options when figuring out how to sell my house.
- Sell to companies that buy houses.
- List with a Realtor.
You have to figure out what two things you want when you want to find someone to buy my house now.
The three options are:
With any of the three ways to sell your house, you can only get two of the three options.
- Sell my house fast for cash: Speed & Convenience
- List with a Realtor: Convenience & Money
When you sell my house for cash, you get speed and convenience.
You won’t get the highest offer.
When we buy houses for cash, we make fair cash offers based on recently sold homes in similar condition.
This is the fastest way to sell your house.
We buy houses for cash in as little as 14 days.
It’s the most convenient way to sell your house.
There are no inspections, appraisals, open houses, taking off work to clean the house, etc.
You just accept the offer, sign the purchase agreement, and we schedule a closing.
When you sell with a Realtor, you get convenience and money.
The Realtor should be doing the grunt work for you.
Listing your house, recommending contractors, showing the house, negotiating, etc.
This also will get you a slightly higher offer amount.
Remember, though, that you have to pay Realtor fees and closing costs.
Selling a House in Poor Condition
Selling a house in poor condition is easy when you work with house flipper buyers.
Home investors prefer to work with homeowners who are selling a house in poor condition.
They are in the business of buying houses, renovating them, and reselling them.
We buy houses in any condition.
It doesn’t matter how poor the condition of the house is.
How to Get Cash for Houses
When it comes to getting cash for houses, selling your house as-is to a cash home buyer is the easiest route.
House flipper buyers have money sitting on the sidelines for their next project.
And we buy houses in any condition.
Meaning if you need to sell your house fast for cash, house buyers are your best bet.
Here’s what the process of getting cash for houses looks like.
Getting Offers From Cash Home Buyers
When getting offers from cash home buyers, there are a few things to look out for.
Mainly, you want to make sure that they are reliable cash home buyers.
Meaning that they can actually pay cash for houses.
Most home “investors” are not the person paying cash for houses.
The issue is that they lie to you and never tell you that they are NOT the actual house buyers.
What’s really happening is this.
They are putting your house under contract and selling their rights to buy your house to real house flipper buyers.
There’s nothing wrong with this when you work with reputable companies that buy houses.
The issue is that:
- they lie to you about them being the buyers
- they don’t really know anyone who can pay cash for houses
- they will be marketing your house on Craigslist to find real house buyers
- they will print off fake proof of funds from the internet
- they tell you “we buy houses for cash” when they can’t
Here’s what you want to look for when you are getting offers from cash home buyers.
- They have been in business for years. (Not fresh out of a get rich quick seminar.)
- They have several dozens of Google reviews. (They have ACTUALLY bought dozens/hundreds of homes.)
- They have proof of funds from a local bank. (They aren’t printing off fake proof of funds.)
- They have a long-standing relationship with the closing attorneys. (They have closed many transactions.)
- They explain how they get to their offer. (They know their numbers and are not just winging it.)
Make sure that the cash home buyers you are working with can actually buy houses for cash.
This is a big life decision.
You don’t want to work with shady we buy houses companies.
How Much Will an Investor Pay for My House
It’s hard to tell you here how much an investor will pay for your house.
There are a few options when we buy houses.
1. We buy houses for cash.
If you need to sell my house fast for cash, a cash offer is the best route.
We buy houses in any condition, meaning you’re selling a house as-is.
When we buy houses for cash, we look at:
- how much we can sell the house after we fix it up
- how much it will cost us to make those repairs
- calculate the realtor fees we will have to pay to sell the house after we renovate it
- calculate the costs of holding the house during renovations (mortgage, utilities, taxes, etc)
After we have all these numbers, we subtract them from the amount we can sell it for after renovating it.
That’s our offer amount when we buy houses for cash.
This route is best for people who are in tough situations.
- They are trying to figure out how to stop foreclosure.
- They have inherited crappy properties.
- They have terrible tenants.
- They are selling a house in poor condition.
There can be many reasons you would want to sell a house for cash quickly.
2. We list your house.
Selling a house to a cash buyer is not for everyone.
Not everyone needs to sell houses for cash.
There are PLENTY of people who have nice homes who still want to sell their house fast.
We partner with the top realtors who have proven track records to sell your house fast for top dollar.
These are not agents who will just post your house on the MLS and ignore calls from buyers.
They will aggressively market your property to help you sell your house fast for top dollar.
3. We take over your mortgage.
Some people owe too much on their house to afford paying Realtor fees.
Some people don’t want to pay Realtor fees.
Some people want to get the monthly cash flow without the headache of managing rentals.
As experienced house buyers, we can use creative financing to buy houses.
We take over mortgages for homeowners.
After we take over the mortgage, we place tenants into the property and manage the rentals.
It’s easy and you can make a monthly income from your property.
This allows people to sell houses without losing money and puts a little extra cash in their pockets.
If you want to know how much will an investor pay for my house, fill out the form on this page.
You can get a no-obligation cash offer and sell your house fast for cash.
We Buy Houses for Cash
It’s great and all that we buy houses for cash.
But what does that even mean to you?
Since we buy houses for cash, you don’t tie your house up with buyers whose financing falls apart last minute.
You can sell my house fast for cash in as little as 14 days.
That means you don’t wait months to close like when you list it with a Realtor.
You are able to sell your house as-is.
That means you don’t have to spend a dime renovating the house.
It also means you’re not spending nights and weekends chasing contractors around.
Can You Buy My House?
We’ve told you what to look out for when working with cash home buyers.
So, you’re wondering, “can you buy my house?”
If you’re looking for reliable companies that buy houses, we are it.
As home investors who have been at it for years, we buy houses in many ways.
We buy houses cash.
We take over mortgages and pay off missed payments.
We partner with other house flipper buyers.
You name it, we can do it.
We have built a monster network of REAL, vetted home investors.
Even if your house is not the perfect fit for our company to flip or hold as a rental, we can still pay cash for it.
That’s how we buy any house in any condition without any issues.
Rest assured that when you reach out to us, you can sell your house fast for cash.
When you need to sell my house fast, you want to work with experienced, reliable, and reputable cash home buyers.
You Can Sell House for Cash Quickly
Trying to sell house for cash quickly?
We have that covered too.
Since we pay cash for houses, we don’t need to wait for bank approval to buy your house.
Either we or the other cash home buyers we work with are able to wire the money to the closing attorneys.
When we buy houses for cash, we can close on the house in as little as 14 days.
From the time we put cash offers on houses, we average 21 days to close.
Don’t get tied up with newbie home investors when selling a house to a cash buyer.
When they can’t pay cash for houses, they post your house on Craigslist.
And this could take MONTHS to sell your house.
So, if you need to sell your house fast for cash, you’re shooting yourself in the foot.
Just be careful who you work with and properly vet the buyers when selling houses for cash.
Can I Sell to House Flipper Buyers?
You can easily sell your house to house flipper buyers.
The trouble is figuring out how to find the house flipper buyers.
But, once you have, a house flipper buyer can be the best option because we buy any house in any condition.
And we are one of the few companies that buy houses for cash.
A house flipper buyer will buy your house even if:
- you need to sell my house fast
- you need to sell my house for cash
- you’re trying to figure out how to stop foreclosure
- you’re selling a house as-is
- you’ve inherited the property
- the house has been vacant for 20 years
- it’s a hoarder house
- it has terrible tenants
- it’s a good house, but just slightly dated
No matter what condition your house is in, house flipper buyers are a good route to sell a house for cash quickly.
We Buy Any House in Any Condition
When we say we buy houses in any condition, we really mean it.
As a house flipper buyer, we’ve bought:
- fire burn damaged houses
- flooded damaged houses
- mold-ridden houses
- hoarder houses
- vacant houses
- houses with tenants that refuse to leave
And as reputable home investors with experience, we have also bought:
- houses that need zero work
- houses that are in nice areas but a few years outdated
- new constructions
- houses with zero equity
You name it, we buy any home.
Our goal is to solve the problem that you have with your house.
Quick House Buyers
Are you trying to figure out how to sell my house fast to quick house buyers?
How fast can quick house buyers close on your property?
The average time between filling out the form on this site and us closing on your house is 21 days.
When you sell to companies that buy houses, you don’t:
- wait on the Realtor to give you a list of repairs
- schedule and manage the repairs
- schedule a photographer
- list the house on Zillow
- schedule an open house
- deal with all the tire kickers
- tie your property up with someone who can’t get a loan
- wait for inspections
- wait for appraisals
- wait for the banks to issue loans
You get the point.
When you are selling a house to a cash buyer, the timeline to close is much quicker.
This is important if you need to sell your house fast for cash, which includes scenarios like:
- relocation for a job
- becoming unemployed
- divorcing and selling the house
- stopping foreclosure
- inherited property
- terrible tenants
- 1031 exchanges
No matter why you need to sell my house fast for cash, quick house buyers is a good solution.
We Buy Any Home
Since we pay cash for houses, we can help homeowners in any type of situation.
But, sometimes equally as important is that we buy any home.
We buy houses that:
- are in great condition
- have been vacant for 20 years
- have fire damage
- have been vandalized
- your parents have lived in for 30 years
- are trashed by tenants
It doesn’t matter what the house looks like because we buy houses in any condition.
This is perfect for people who are selling a house as-is.
When you’re selling to cash home buyers, you won’t have to worry about:
- spending money to fix it up
- having inspections
- having appraisals
- renegotiations on the offer amount
- managing contractors
- spending nights and weekends at the property
Since we buy any home, you can rest assured that you can sell my house now without any issues.
How to Stop Foreclosure
While we buy any home, we do help a lot of people stop foreclosure.
So, if you’re trying to figure out how to stop foreclosure, selling to house flipper buyers is a good solution.
When we buy houses for cash that are facing foreclosure, the homeowners are roughly three weeks out from the foreclosure auction date.
The earlier that the homeowners reach out to us, the more likely we can figure out how to stop foreclosure.
Any time a homeowner reaches out to us the week before foreclosure, we can’t help them.
Even if you have hopes to keep your house and you’re not working on figuring out how to stop foreclosure, still reach out to us.
We can talk you through your options and let you know what to expect.
And in the event that you need to figure out how to stop foreclosure, you will be more prepared. You can:
- list the property with a Realtor
- sell your house fast for cash
- let us take over the mortgage and make up the missed payments
It’s a good idea to already be working with companies that buy houses so you can sell your house fast if you need to.
Just fill out the form and we can chat about your situation.
Selling to Companies That Buy Houses
Even as a cash home buyer, I’ll tell you that you have to be careful when selling to companies that buy houses.
- brand new and can’t buy your house for cash
- shady and will tie your house up for months
- going to post your house on Craigslist
But now all home investors are created equal.
Let’s talk about the cash home buyers that are reputable house buyers.
- thoroughly explain their offers
- have dozens of Google Reviews
- be able to pay cash for houses
- have a contract you can back out of if they can’t perform
- have been in business for years
- have a track record of paying cash for houses
So, let’s talk about how to spot shady investors who are telling you, “we buy houses for cash.”
And how to figure out if they are reputable cash home buyers.
Fake Home Investors
When you are working with home investors, you have to be careful.
Not all house buyers are reputable companies.
Some “cash home buyers” just got out of a weekend seminar.
They get trained to tell people that, “We buy houses for cash,” when in reality, they can’t pay cash for houses.
Here are some things to look out for when working with home investors when you want to sell your house fast for cash:
1. Have they explained the offer?
A common strategy that shady “we buy houses for cash” companies use is the following.
If they can’t buy your house for cash at the price that you need, they will STILL accept your price.
After they get you under contract, they will renegotiate the price.
As reputable house buyers, we won’t renegotiate your offer later and tie your house up for months.
2. Do they have 5-star Google Ratings?
I’m not talking about the cash home buyers who have two reviews from their Aunt Sally and their mom.
When you’re looking for cash buyers for houses, you need to make sure they have a solid track record.
Check out their Google Reviews.
If they have YEARS of 5-star reviews, they are reputable home investors.
These reviews are from real people.
This way, you don’t get scammed and lose your house to shady companies that buy houses.
3. How long have they been in business?
With YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook, there are thousands of people teaching others to get rich quick with real estate.
Do you want someone who watched a video telling them to “just lock up the house and market it on Craigslist?”
(Yes, shady we buy houses cash “companies” will post your house on Craigslist.)
Don’t let your family fall victim to someone fresh out of a cash home buyers weekend boot camp.
4. Can they provide proof of funds?
Even though EVERYONE says, “we buy houses for cash,” 95% of them do not.
Make sure that the person making a cash offer on your house has the proof of funds to buy the house.
Beware that shady home investors can print off fake proof of funds.
You risk tying your house with someone who CANNOT buy it when selling to a cash buyer like this.
5. Does the contract allow you to back out?
Make sure that the contract you have with someone who pays cash for houses allows you to cancel the contract.
We buy houses from homeowners monthly who say that shady house buyers have had their house locked up for over a year.
Newbie cash home buyers will tie homeowners up while they desperately market the house on Craigslist and Facebook to try to find a buyer.
How We Buy Homes
Wondering how we buy houses for cash?
Think you’re just going to get a low ball offer?
I don’t blame you.
Not many people understand how we buy houses.
So, let’s break it down.
- You fill out the form on this page.
- We reach out within 24 hours.
- We chat about the house and how we can help you.
- We run the numbers and give you an offer.
- If you accept, we sign the purchase agreement.
- After the paperwork is signed, we submit it to the attorneys.
- The attorneys do the title work on the house.
- We get our contractors into the house to give us a quote on the work we need to do.
- We schedule a closing on the date of your choice.
- We close on the house.
Listing It With Our Realtors
When we buy houses for cash, it’s really that easy.
When you sell your house fast for cash, it’s the most reliable way to sell it.
You aren’t dealing with wishy-washy buyers, banks who may or may not approve buyers, or Realtors who aren’t earning a commission.
But what if you reach out to us and, after our chat, you decide listing with a Realtor is your best option?
We can still help you out.
After you fill out the form and we hop on the phone, selling your house looks like this:
- We forward your information to our top Realtors.
- They will call you and chat with you about your goals.
- They will run a Certified Market Analysis on your home.
- They will tell you the repairs (if any) that you should prioritize.
- They will put you in contact with their best contractors.
- They will list your house.
- They will aggressively market your home to build up demand.
- They will work with you to show the house to buyers.
- They negotiate on your behalf.
- They will vet buyers on your behalf.
- They will pick the most reliable closing attorneys to close with.
Again, it’s pretty easy.
Selling with a Realtor takes a little longer than selling my house fast for cash.
But you’ll get a higher purchase price for the home compared to selling to a home investor.
Letting Us Take Over the Mortgage
But if selling my house for cash and listing with a Realtor isn’t ideal, what are my options?
You can still sell your house fast.
Sometimes, we buy homes by taking over the mortgage.
Whether you have a mortgage or not, this strategy can work. When we buy houses like this:
- it allows homeowners to get monthly cash flow
- you won’t lose money to commissions
- homeowners can walk away if they are underwater on the mortgage
- you can sell the house in as little as 7 days
- you can sell the house as-is
- you can actually get paid more than the asking price
The process for selling your house fast by us taking over the mortgage looks like:
- We run the numbers on the house (rents, value, mortgage amount, etc.)
- We make an offer on how much we can pay per month.
- If you accept it, we submit the purchase agreement to the attorneys.
- The attorneys schedule a closing date to sign the papers.
- We submit the papers to a loan servicing company.
- We close on the property.
- We place a tenant and manage the property.
- We pay the loan servicing company and they pay you.
- The loan servicing company keeps full records of payments.
Selling this way is like getting to keep the fruit tree, not having to water it, but still getting to eat the fruit from it.
Vetting House Buyers
When you want to sell my house fast, you have plenty of companies that buy houses to choose from.
The issue you’ll have is finding honest, transparent, and reliable cash home buyers.
As you read above on how to spot shady home investors, remember to:
- have them explain their cash offer
- check their Google Reviews
- find out if they just got out of a weekend seminar
- have them provide proof of funds
- make sure they are not posting your house on Facebook and Craigslist
- make sure their contract allows you to back out if they can’t perform
But, let’s dig deeper into how to check reviews when selling a house to a cash buyer.
Companies That Buy Houses Reviews
What should you look for when looking at companies that buy houses reviews?
I can literally write ANYTHING I want when I type reviews into my personal website.
Any reviews you see on any other cash home buyers’ website is personally written by them.
To see the companies that buy houses reviews from real people, look at their Google Reviews.
These Google Reviews are reviews from REAL people that have worked with these house flipper buyers.
For instance, as reputable house buyers, we have the largest amount of Google Reviews.
Benefits of Selling to Cash Home Buyers
There are several benefits of selling to cash home buyers.
The main ones are speed and convenience.
Home investors allow you to sell my house fast for cash.
- no showings
- no listings
- no haggling with pushy buyers
- no moving stuff out of your house
- no open houses
- no repairs
When you sell your house fast to a cash home buyer, you don’t have to lift a finger.
You can take the belongings that you want and leave everything else.
You can walk away from the property.
But when you sell to house buyers how does that compare to listing with a Realtor financially?
So, if you need speed and convenience, selling to a cash home buyer is right for you.
If you want to sell for top dollar, skip the Realtor, and get monthly cash flow, owner financing is right for you.
If you want to sell your house and have time to wait on the best offer, listing with a Realtor is the best route.
How Does We Buy Houses For Cash Work?
Wondering “How does we buy houses for cash work?”
There are two routes we can take when we buy houses for cash.
- We buy it with Breyer Home Buyer’s money.
- We partner with other cash buyers for houses.
When we buy houses for cash with Breyer Home Buyer money, it’s super straight forward.
We simply wire the money to the closing attorneys to close on the house.
When we partner with other cash buyers for houses, it’s the exact same process.
We have a monster network of vetted cash home buyers.
We let our most trusted home house flipper buyers buy it from us.
Either way, you work directly with us.
And with either route, how we buy houses for cash works the exact same:
- You submit your information on one of the forms.
- We call you and chat with you about how we can help.
- We figure out what route you prefer the most.
- We make a no-obligation cash offer.
- If you agree to the offer, we sign a purchase agreement.
- We send the purchase agreement to the attorneys.
- The attorneys run title work.
- We schedule a closing date.
- We close on the property.
Sell My House Cash
If you want to sell my house cash, just fill out the form below.
Our team will be in touch within 24 hours.
We will give a no-obligation cash offer on houses when you use that form.
If you need someone to buy my house fast, we got you covered.
We buy houses cash in as little as 14 days.