We Buy Houses in Gwinnett County.
We Buy Houses Anywhere In Gwinnett County And Other Parts of Georgia, And At Any Price. Check Out How Our Process Works.
Sell Your Gwinnett County Georgia House Quickly For Cash and Without Hassle or Obligations. We Promise!
… But Beware Of Big “We Buy Houses Gwinnett County” Corporations Who Aren’t Real Cash Buyers!
You’ve probably found us online…
… along with many other companies saying that you can sell your Georgia house fast as well. So with all the options available to you (selling with an agent or selling with a cash buyer investor), it would best to learn the differences of all the options available.
So… if you’re wondering what all these options have in common, then read below what some “I buy houses Gwinnett County” companies won’t tell you and why.
Unlike the other “I Buy Houses Gwinnett County” companies you Googled, we’re a local family-owned business (unlike the others). Yes, we buy homes like them… but not all house-buying services are the same. To your surprise, most hide behind the fact that they don’t even directly buy houses (I’ll explain in a bit)… and that means unreliability and no guarantee of a fast sale.
If you’re saying, “I need to sell my house fast Gwinnett County, Georgia” then you’re in good hands with “We Buy Houses Gwinnett County“ because…
- we’ ve been in the industry for years (very few home investors make it past the first year)…
- we know the area like the back of our hand…
- we’re transparent about our business model…
- we’ll get you a comprehensive market analysis…
- and your own customized solution to your situation.
Despite the condition your house may be in, you can sell your house in Gwinnett County even if it’s falling apart. That’s because we buy houses in Gwinnett County, Georgia As-Is. Selling your home fast for cash with “We Buy Houses In Gwinnett County” may be your ticket to getting rid of the burden that your property is causing you.
When selling a Gwinnett County, Georgia house to us…
- You can close quickly
- Get a fair cash offer for your home
- Relieve stress
- Get a hassle-free offer (you can literally stay on the couch during the whole process)… No fixing a thing… No cleaning a thing… No getting up to answer the door or phone… No dealing with anyone
- Get a convenient and easy sale (you’re in control of the situation)
- Get a guaranteed offer
- Regain a peace of mind
- Get a cost-free sale
If you’re still reading this, it’s because you’re not looking for a real estate agent but a direct cash buyer. I don’t think I have to go into details about the difference between using us and using a real estate agent. But it might be important to go through the differences between other home buyers and us, to save you a lot of research and headache in the long run.
Why should you believe me?
Because… I reveal these industry secrets:
- Most “cash buyers” don’t have money to buy your house… they only pose as investors but in reality, they act as a middleman but don’t explain that to you. They are wholesalers – but not all wholesalers are alike.
- Wholesalers aren’t the actual purchasers of your house. But they are able to help you sell your house fast.
- These “Wholesalers” will make an agreement with you to buy your Georgia home for cash.
- When a wholesaler connects with a buyer, you will be able to sell your house for cash in Gwinnett County.
- Other investor / buyers don’t have their own money to buy houses but rely on loans, we don’t have to worry about this.
- There are more “investors” (not real cash buyers) in the market than ever before.
- These “investors” have hidden contingencies in their agreements that they won’t tell you about – we never do this.
- Call us to learn more about how we and others buy houses at (423) 463-7269!
So where does “We Buy Houses In Gwinnett County” fall into this?
Other than the fact that we ALWAYS close and we’re local… we also guarantee our offer with a fast-cash-sale… we make it EXTREMELY easy for you (so that you can celebrate an easy win at The Varsity!)… and we’re able to close quickly… or when it’s convenient for you… we’re also unique and unlike any other homebuyer.
Yes, we are considered “wholesalers.” Meaning that often, we partner up with other cash buyers and sell them a part of the deal and they handle the grunt work of fixing the house up and selling. But we are miles away from how other “wholesalers” do business… you can even consider what they do unethical!
What makes us different?
- Well for starters, we NEVER go back on our word unlike others… when we give you an offer to buy your house fast for cash, it means that your house is SOLD. Other’s (even the big ones) have been known to go back on their word and NOT buy peoples houses. Just see our track record.
- You’ll NEVER have to deal with a renegotiation… others have no money to buy your house. So that means that when they can’t find a real cash buyer (unlike us), they’ll go back to you to either renegotiate or cancel the agreement. And that leaves you in the same mess as before.
- We never make an offer unless we know 100% that we want to buy and that we can afford it… unlike the others, they write up agreements without even knowing if they can afford it. There’s a motto in the business we hate, “Just lock it up into a contract and change it later”.
- You’ll never go through any stress or anxiety on the first day you call… because we know you need to sell your house fast in Gwinnett County and that you need a quick and reliable solution today. Be wary of those who keep making excuses of why they couldn’t close fast. It’s just them hiding behind the fact that they can’t find a cash buyer
- We always commit to our promise of a buying a house for cash… we have many means of buying your house. With our own money, creative options, with hard money lenders, and with other investors (unlike other Georgia house buyers how only have one way). So that guarantees that we ALWAYS purchase properties that we go into agreement with.
- We never turn down homeowners… because of our unique buying process, we can literally buy any house that we are interested in purchasing. That’s because we aren’t limited to our own resources. We tap into resources from other investors as well.
- We focus all our resources and energy on helping solve real estate problems… we don’t get distracted with fixing houses (other contractors do that for us) or selling houses (agents and investors do that part for us) so that we can focus 100% of our mental energy and resources on reaching out to you and figuring out a solution to your specific situation.
You can get help with any situation… avoiding foreclosure… divorce… relocating… inherited an unwanted property… own a vacant house… upside down in your mortgage… behind on payments… owe liens… downsized and can’t sell your house… needs repairs you can’t pay for… fire damaged… bad rental tenants… and more.
Basically, if you have a property in Gwinnett County that you need to sell… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close when you’re ready.
If you still have questions about our process…just give us a call at (423) 463-7269… or fill out the simple form on this site.
Then give us your name and email below and we’ll get back to you fast (we’re one of the fastest house buyers in Georgia)
What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now...We buy houses in ANY CONDITION. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (423) 463-7269
Do You Need To Sell Your House Fast Gwinnett County, GA? We Buy Houses In Georgia
Listing Your House
Many people that we work with have tried to sell their house on their own (without an agent) but they find that they aren’t bringing in the right buyers (ones who aren’t serious, interested, or who won’t qualify for a loan). These buyers are very picky and most of the time need bank funding.
On top of that, banks have strict criteria and disqualify many from a bank loan. It becomes difficult, time-consuming and frustrating if a buyer drops out of the deal because a bank denies him/her financing.
Fortunately, we solve that problem because we buy Gwinnett County houses with CASH…no bank financing.
Also, the biggest issue with trying to sell with a real estate agent or selling it yourself is often times retail buyers can stall for weeks only to pull out of the deal at the last second leaving you hanging… or have their bank loan fall through the cracks.
All that will all add stress, months to the process, and in the end after paying the agent fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game.
- we pay fast-cash for Georgia homes!
- You won’t need real estate agents and their fees.
- We will provide you a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours of submitting the short property info form below
- and can close when you want to close.
Give us a Call Now At: (423) 463-7269
We understand that there are as many reasons for needing to sell a home as there are homes for sale. We also understand that most people who have a home for sale don’t have a lot of time to let it sit on the market. We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses Gwinnett County GA and surrounding areas. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of things that typically need to be done to prepare to sell house fast … if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash in Gwinnett County.
Want To Sell Your House or Investment Property?
We Buy Houses In Georgia Can Help You…
We have a solution to every situation
- Are you an owner of rental or investment property who is ready to sell and tired of tenants?
- Want to avoid big consequences of selling your investment property?
- Want to save (and even improve) your credit with the sale of your Gwinnett County house?
- Need a month to sell a property in Georgia?
- What about the owner of unwanted, out of town, inherited property?
- How about that immediate job transfer but can’t afford two house payments during the time it takes for you to sell your home?
- Military deployment?
- Do you want to “slam the brakes” on foreclosure and avoid it?
There’s nothing we won’t tackle! “We Buy Houses Gwinnett County”.
Contact Us Today for All Your Real Estate Needs at (423) 463-7269!
Selling Your House Can Be A Quick And Simple Process, click here to learn how the process works.
We Buy Houses In Gwinnett County has many offerings to choose from and we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Please feel free to navigate around our website and contact us if you have any comments or questions. We Buy Houses In Georgia would like the opportunity to work with you.
What’s Your Reason for Moving?
Many homeowners have various reasons for moving.
- Getting married?
- Moving to a retirement community?
- Job relocation?
- Bad neighbors?
- Financial issues?
- Need more space?
- Military Deployment?
Want to Avoid Repairs and/or Updates?
The sale of your Gwinnett County GA home can help you achieve that. We do ALL the work and we will clean up after you. Leave those unwanted items behind and we will take care of it. We make it easy and hassle-free for you.
- Foundation problems?
- Termites eating your equity?
- Plumbing headaches?
- Pool problems?
- A/C units burning a hole in your pocket?
- Fire or Water Damage?
- Light Fixtures?
We pay cash for homes in and we can close in as little as 5 days from the date you contact us or when it’s convenient for you.
Have a few questions? Most people do. Click here for a quick collection of some of the common questions we get
If you prefer to talk to someone versus submitting property information on our online form, or just give us a call today at (423) 463-7269.
We buy houses in Gwinnett County, Georgia 30519, 30518, 30011, 30340, 30017, 30019, 30024, 30026 and all surrounding areas in Georgia. If you need to sell your house fast in Georgia, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂