How to Sell Your House Fast In Atlanta In As Little as 10 days… Even If You’re Facing Foreclosure!
(We Buy Houses In Any Condition – Price Range – Or Location In The Atlanta Area)
Did you know that the average cost to renovate a home to list it is $46,328, the average amount of money you lose to Realtor commissions is $19,379, and the REAL average time between listing and closing is 79 days in Atlanta?
You don’t want to spend tens of thousands on renovating a house. You don’t want to manage unreliable contractors. You don’t want dozens of people snooping through your house every week. You don’t want to let your house sit on the market for months on end. You don’t want to have to renegotiate repairs. You don’t want a buyer who can’t get financing tying up your house. You don’t want to lose all of your profits to Realtor commissions and fees.
Do you really have time to fool with tire-kicker agents and buyers?
You just want to be done with your house. You just want more money in your bank account. You just want a fresh start. You just want to move on.
This is what Breyer Home Buyers does. We buy houses in Atlanta. And when you sell to an Atlanta house buyer, you want reliability.
You want to know that they can close on the cash offer they give you. You want someone that’s not going to beat you up on repairs and condition. You want someone who is NOT going to take advantage of you. You want someone who will not market your property on Facebook and Craigslist.
Lucky for you, there’s a solution if you’re facing any of these issues. Let me introduce you to our cash home buying program.
- We have a network of 11,000+ cash buyers so you get the highest cash offer for your house which means you get more money to start over.
- You chose the closing date which means that you have time to get your affairs in order because you can move when your family is ready, not when a buyer tells you to.
- And if time is of the essence, we can close in as little as 7 days, which means that no matter how tough your current situation is, it can be over soon.
- You get a cash offer, which means that you are not left wondering if anyone will buy your house and guessing how much money you’ll walk away with.
- We buy your house as-is so you don’t have to make any repairs or clean it out. This means you can just take what you want and leave the rest which means that you save thousands in renovations, cleaning, and moving costs.
- We make our money by charging the cash buyers which means there’s no hidden fees or commissions that you are left paying.
- We work with the most reputable attorneys which means you have peace of mind that you’ll have zero legal mishaps.
How to Stop Foreclosure, Even If You’re Two Weeks Away From the Foreclosure Auction!
Whether you’re two weeks or two months from losing your house to foreclosure in Georgia, you can still stop foreclosure. But your options are limited.
You need to sell your house fast. You don’t have time to wait for an agent to list it and feel the market for buyers.
You basically have two options…
Filing for bankruptcy doesn’t wipe away your debts. It simply postpones them while the courts restructure your debt repayments. So, at the end of the bankruptcy, you will actually have more monthly bills than before you started.
Selling to an investor provides you with several means of stopping foreclosure.
What if you owe more than the house is worth?
An investor who is experienced can buy a property in more ways than just a cash offer. You have the option to let the investor take over your payments. With this route, you can get close to the full asking price, your missed mortgage payments will be paid, and you can walk away, allowing you to stop the foreclosure.
By the way, if you want to know how to stop foreclosure and still get a full price offer, fill out the form below and make sure you ask us about taking over your payments for you.
What if you just want to sell and be done with the house?
We also pay cash for houses and can close in as little as 7 days. If you need a fast cash offer, this is the best route to take. However, an investor will have to purchase the house at a discount so that they can afford to renovate and flip the property.
You want to make sure that you are looking for Proof of Funds from investors that you are researching and that they have numerous Google Reviews. You don’t want to work with someone who is fresh out of a ‘Get Rich Quick’ seminar.
“Extremely professional and very caring about all involved.”
Working with Shawn and his team was a great experience. Extremely professional and very caring about all involved. Would definitely do business with them again.
What Happens To Your Family If The Investor Is Lying About Their Ability To Buy Your House?
Do you want to avoid foreclosure in Georgia but you literally have no idea where to start?
Are you afraid of working with an investor who can’t perform? What happens to your family if the investor is lying about their ability to buy your house? What will your family do?
You just want to make sure that your family is safe and taken care of. You want to make sure that your family doesn’t get kicked out of your house. You are supposed to be the provider and protector of your family. You want them to know that you can fix this.
Figuring Out How To Vet An Investor Is How You Protect Your Family
1. Have they thoroughly explained their offer?
A common strategy for shady investors is to accept your price to “lock it up” and re-negotiate later. Be confident they won’t renegotiate your price later on and tie your house up for months while you still pay the bills.
2. Do they have numerous 5-star reviews?
Check their Google Reviews to make sure that they have raving customers and so you can save your family from being scammed.
3. Have they been in business for a while?
There are hundreds of weekend seminars teaching people to get rich quick in real estate. Don’t let your family fall victim to someone fresh out of a weekend seminar trying to make a quick buck.
4. Can they provide proof of funds?
It’s important that you vet buyers and make sure that they aren’t printing off fake proof of funds from the internet. You risk tying your house up with someone who can’t purchase it.
5. Does the contract allow you to back out?
Make sure that the contract you sign allows you to cancel if they can’t perform. Investors will tie homeowners up for up to a year while they desperately market the house on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace to try to find a buyer.
How Do You Know Breyer Home Buyers Can Stop Foreclosure For Your Family?
- Well for starters, we NEVER go back on our word, unlike others… when we give you an offer to buy your house fast for cash, it means that your house is SOLD. Other’s (even the big companies) have been known to go back on their word and NOT buy people’s houses. Just see our track record [CLICK HERE].
- You’ll NEVER have to deal with a renegotiation… others have no money to buy your house. So that means that when they can’t find a real cash buyer (unlike us), they’ll go back to you to either renegotiate or cancel the agreement. And that leaves you in the same mess as before.
- We never make an offer unless we know 100% that we want to buy and that we can afford it… unlike the others, they write up agreements without even knowing if they can afford it. There’s a motto in the business we hate, “Just lock it up into a contract and change it later”.
- You’ll never go through any stress or anxiety on the first day you call… because we know you need to sell your house fast in Atlanta to stop the foreclosure process and that you need a quick and reliable solution today. Be wary of those who keep making excuses for why they couldn’t close fast. It’s just them hiding behind the fact that they can’t find a cash buyer
- We always commit to our promise of buying a house for cash… we have many means of buying your house. With our own money, creative options, with hard money lenders, and with other investors (unlike other Atlanta house buyers how only have one way). So that guarantees that we ALWAYS purchase properties that we go into agreement with.
- We never turn down homeowners… because of our unique buying process, we can literally buy any house that we are interested in purchasing. That’s because we aren’t limited to our own resources. We tap into resources from other investors as well.
- We focus all our resources and energy on helping solve real estate problems… we don’t get distracted with fixing houses (other contractors do that for us) or selling houses (agents and investors do that part for us) so that we can focus 100% of our mental energy and resources on reaching out to you and figuring out a solution to your specific situation.
Are you willing to risk working with a new “investor” who went to a ‘How to make fast money” seminar last weekend?
Are you willing to have your house tied up and marketed on Craigslist because they don’t have someone to buy your house?