“I can’t sell my house in Atlanta, Georgia.”
There are a lot of homeowners who are struggling to sell their houses.
We work with many homeowners who:
- have had their property sitting on the markets for months
- can’t afford to fix up their home to list it
- are splitting assets in a divorce
- have inherited real estate they don’t have the bandwidth to deal with
- are overwhelmed with their home
- can’t catch up on liens and mortgage payments
- needs to avoid foreclosure
If you can’t sell your house in Atlanta, keep reading.
Get a guaranteed cash offer on your home today.
What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now...
What To Do If I Can’t Sell My House In Atlanta, Georgia?
There are 5 things you can do if your house is not selling.
1. Relist It Later
A lot of homeowners don’t have the ability to time the market.
But spring is the best time of the year to sell an Atlanta house fast.
There is less demand in the Fall or Winter, real estate market.
Let‘s say you listed and you’re not getting any potential buyers.
No one is showing up to your open houses.
Your Realtor seems to be less and less interested in selling your Georgia home.
If you can, you should relist it with a new real estate agent in the Spring.
But let’s say you’re relocating for a new job.
Or you’re under contract on another home and you need to sell.
In that case, you need to sell your house fast.
You don’t have time to wait.
Your next option is to rent your home.
2. Rent Your Home
Let’s say you can’t sell your house in Atlanta.
But you need to do something with it fast because you can’t float two mortgages.
In this case, you can turn your Atlanta house into a rental property.
There are two important things you need to consider here.
They are going to be:
- finding the BEST rated property management companies in your area
- setting up the lease to expire in February
Let’s face it…
No one wants to manage tenants because it‘s a time-consuming headache.
That’s why you should hire a property manager.
Look for one in Metro Atlanta with the most and highest Google reviews.
They can handle everything related to turning your Atlanta home into a rental.
The other thing is setting your lease to expire in February.
This gives you time to:
- get the tenants out of the house
- get the property cleaned up
- get the property prepared
- get the property listed
And it’ll all be ready by early Spring so you get more potential buyers.
You can’t sell your house in Atlanta with a Realtor.
And you DO NOT want to deal with tenants trashing your property.
So, your next move is to sell to cash home buyers in Atlanta.
3. Sell Your Atlanta House Fast To An Investor
Look, I’m going to be real with you about selling to investors.
- We buy houses in cash.
- You’ll get a fair cash offer on your house.
- You don’t pay any closing costs or agent commissions.
- There are no commissions or agent fees like with Realtors.
- We pay cash, so we don’t need lender approval.
- We buy houses in “As-Is” condition.
- You don’t clean up or make any renovations.
- You can pick the closing date (home sellers can close on their own timeframe).
The selling process is very simple and hassle-free.
But there’s a catch.
We have two ways that we can buy properties.
- all-cash offers
- creative financing
Now, with all-cash offers, we give fair cash offers.
We will show you EXACTLY how we come up with our numbers.
If they work with you, great.
Then you can sell your house fast.
Check out how the process works.
If the all-cash offer doesn’t work, we can get creative.
We can take over your mortgage payments so you can sell your home fast.
If you want to get a guaranteed cash offer today, fill out the form on this page.
Okay, you don’t want to list, rent, or sell at a fair price to an investor.
If you can’t sell your house in Atlanta Georgia, here’s your next option.
4. Drop The Listing Price
Let’s say you can’t sell your house, but you want to get the highest sales price.
In this case, drop the asking price to about 85%-90% of the Zillow Zestimate.
This can be a $20,000-$90,000 price reduction.
And that does not sound sexy at all.
But, if you need to sell your house fast, you need an offer today.
And people are more likely to buy your house if they can get a good deal.
If you can’t sell your house, this may be the best way to get a fair offer.
But you still need to account for real estate agent fees and closing costs.
(You don’t pay EITHER of those when you sell to us.)
Let’s say none of these options sound that great to you.
Your next option is to work with your lender to get a new loan.
(These options are harder to pull off, in our opinion.)
5. Refinance Your House
Some people who say, “I need to sell my house fast,” are in financial trouble.
We never recommend refinancing a home in the Atlanta area to pay off debts.
But, if you need to refinance to improve your finances, it’s smart.
That means refinancing to lower your monthly mortgage payments.
Also, note that your lender will convince you it’s a good idea.
Your lender gets commissions from your refinancing.
They are trying to sell you on the idea.
Get the numbers from them on what your options are.
And then talk to someone you trust to help you make the decision.
This could be a real estate attorney or an accountant.
I Need To Sell My House In Atlanta Georgia
We buy houses in Atlanta and the surrounding areas (i.e., Marietta, Norcross, Decatur, etc.)
It doesn’t matter what your situation is, even if:
- can’t sell your Atlanta house
- you’re facing foreclosure
- you’re in the middle of a divorce
- you don’t want to pay Realtor commissions
- your real estate agent can’t sell your house
- you’ve inherited an unwanted property
- you have property tax liens
- you have fire or water damage
- your house has been vacant for years
- you have medical issues
It doesn’t matter what you’re dealing with, we have helped someone with your situation.
Check out our Google Reviews here.
How It Works
We have helped hundreds of homeowners sell their homes quickly and easily for cash.
It doesn’t matter if you:
- inherited a property
- have a vacant property
- are tired of being a landlord
Or if you just need to sell so that you can move on with your life.
The process for how we buy houses in Atlanta is pretty simple.
- Fill out the form on this page.
- Get a guaranteed cash offer.
- Close on the property.
But everyone’s website says that.
What sets us apart is that:
- We buy houses for cash. No bank approval. No renegotiations.
- You sell directly to us. No Realtors or Realtor fees. No showings. No buyers backing out.
- We buy houses “as-is.” No repairs. No cleaning. No renovations.
- We buy Atlanta houses in as little as 14 days. No sitting on the market. No listing and praying.
- We have the most Google Reviews. No newbies. No “green” investors. No one scamming you.
- We live in Atlanta. No big corporations. No sleazy sales guys. No pressure to sell.
If you’d like a no-obligation, fair cash offer, fill out the form below.