“I have an inherited property in Lilburn, Georgia that is costing me money and time to upkeep.”
We Buy Houses Anywhere In Lilburn And Other Parts of Georgia, And At Any Price. Check Out How Our Process Works. We’re Ready To Give You A Fair Offer For Your House.
If you have an inherited property in Lilburn… discover the secret, simple process that is proven to help people get out of their inherited properties.
Stop the frustration of your unwanted property. Let us buy your Georgia house now, regardless of condition.
It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsized and can’t sell… even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for… and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants.
Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.
Are You Dealing With Inherited Properties In Lilburn, Georgia?
Even if an agent can’t sell your house, we can help. (Sometimes selling a house through a real estate agent is not for everyone.)
If you have an inherited property in Lilburn, you most likely don’t have time to sell through an agent. You need results fast and that means you need a professional home buyer that has proven processes guaranteed to help every homeowner take care of their vacant, inherited property in Lilburn.
We help good, hard working people:
- Stress of taking care of inherited properties
- Spending money fixing up inherited properties
- The costs of property taxes, HOA fees, insurance
- Headaches of landscape and yard maintenance
- Code violations from aggravated and nosey neighbors
- Dealing with terrible tenants that end up costing you more
- The dream of moving on from your stressful property
- Easy solutions when you have an inherited property in Lilburn
- Fast closes on your property to get you out
- Relief from a property that’s sucking your time
And as a bonus…
- You don’t need to clean up and repair the property
- Don’t waste time finding an agent who you trust and who can deliver on their promise of selling your house quickly
- You won’t need to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term
- Deal with the paperwork and the waiting and wondering (and hoping)
- You no longer have to upkeep your inherited property
- You can quit spending money on your property taxes and HOA
- You won’t have to worry about people vandalizing your home
- You won’t have people squatting in your property
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy right now!
All that hassle can add stress, months to the process, and in the end after paying the agent’s expensive fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game. Waiting on an agent to close on your property will cost you significant amounts of money in Lilburn, Georgia.
If you inherited an unwanted property in Suwanee, just breathe. You have options.
What Breyer Home Buyers gave us was freedom of our time by making the selling process soo easy.
“I inherited my parent’s house; they had 40 years of accumulated stuff and they had not updated anything in the house in 40 years. It was a mess. My husband and I were driving to the house every other weekend to mow, fix things, and clean the house. We were paying property taxes and HOA fees on the property.
Breyer Home Buyers helped us in such a big way. They relieved us of such a headache property by coming in and buying the house as is. We were able to sell the house in 13 days without upgrading the house or cleaning out the rest of the junk that we hadn’t gotten to yet.
What Breyer Home Buyers gave us was freedom of our time by making the selling process soo easy. We now are able to spend time with our kids again now that we don’t have to spend time and money upkeeping my parent’s old house.”
Give Us A Call Now At: (770) 744-0724
We work differently at Breyer Home Buyers. When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll give you a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours… and the best part is: we can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of… don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of it for you. And if you need the cash quickly, we can close in as little as 7 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing. (Go here to learn about our process →)